Conditions of Use
- SpecPack, SpeedSpec and HomeSpec are protected by COPYRIGHT and may be used by the purchaser, the purchaser’s own personnel only, not by any other organisation or person. This means that employees (or sub-contractors) are required to observe copyright and the rights of the copyright holder, using the products exclusively for the purchaser’s projects.
- A separate SpecPack, SpeedSpec and/or HomeSpec must be purchased for use in each office of the same company.
- No part of the content of SpecPack, SpeedSpec or HomeSpec may be used by any other party than the purchaser or the purchaser’s employees while producing specifications for his or her employer.
- SpecPack, SpeedSpec and HomeSpec are master guide specification bases, which must be edited in the preparation of construction project specifications. The specifier adds and deletes material to the trade section specifications for specific projects. When complete, the specifications are published in the name of the specifier and/or his/her company and therefore in no event shall the author, David Nall or SpecPack Pty Ltd be liable for loss or damage to the user arising out of material or information omitted from or obtained from SpecPack products for use on any project.
- SpecPack, SpeedSpec and HomeSpec may not be used to prepare specifications for any entity other than the purchaser without the written approval of the author.
- The hidden text in our documents is offered as advice to the specifier and it is intended that the user uses SpeedSpec, SpeedSpec or HomeSpec and related documents with the hidden text feature active in MS Word so this data can be seen. No responsibility will be taken in the event of the user not activating this feature.
The information in the Sustainability Guide is designed to assist the specification writer, architect or designer in making the correct sustainability decision when specifying a product, system, fixture, fitting or finish. The decisions made by the specifier are his/her own responsibility. It is expected that he/she would perform the usual due diligence in specifying procedures, materials and products which he/she chooses to specify and no responsibility will be accepted by SpecPack Pty Ltd or its employees and associates for those choices.
NOTE: THE USER MUST HAVE THE SHOW/HIDE FEATURE TURNED ON TO SEE ALL ADVICE TO THE SPECIFIER. INSTRUCTIONS ARE IN THE USER GUIDE.